I'm in the back room of Mama's house, near the garden door. There are many dogs in the house with flat faces! i pet one on the head and notice they have sheep-like wool like wolves in sheep's clothing. They are also half-bread with pigs!
I sit on the back room dining table with two young pig-dogs on either side. They begin to bite the forefinger of each of my hands. At first i let them because i feel my fingers are tough and can withstand their bites but their grip quickly gets too strong and it starts to hurt. I forcefully pry them off from their jaws and pushing at the roof of their mouths, finally throwing them back.
I see their owner walk past in the hall way; a tall, oriental-looking man.
I go into the kitchen where one pig-dog comes in and drinks dirty water from a bowl on the floor.
This is something similar to how the pig-dogs looked - although, lacking the woolly sheep-like coat.
INTERPRETATION:
a faithless (pig) enemy (dogs) who appears muslim (sheep-wool) attacks me twice (bite). At first I underestimate them but after some pain and struggle I manage to overcome it.
REALITY:
It's been four days since I had my dream and today i think it came true. I was called into the office to get howled and barked at for some silly matter at work. The attack was two-pronged!
I sit on the back room dining table with two young pig-dogs on either side. They begin to bite the forefinger of each of my hands. At first i let them because i feel my fingers are tough and can withstand their bites but their grip quickly gets too strong and it starts to hurt. I forcefully pry them off from their jaws and pushing at the roof of their mouths, finally throwing them back.
I see their owner walk past in the hall way; a tall, oriental-looking man.
I go into the kitchen where one pig-dog comes in and drinks dirty water from a bowl on the floor.
This is something similar to how the pig-dogs looked - although, lacking the woolly sheep-like coat.
INTERPRETATION:
a faithless (pig) enemy (dogs) who appears muslim (sheep-wool) attacks me twice (bite). At first I underestimate them but after some pain and struggle I manage to overcome it.
REALITY:
It's been four days since I had my dream and today i think it came true. I was called into the office to get howled and barked at for some silly matter at work. The attack was two-pronged!

No comments:
Post a Comment