Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Prophet

I saw the prophet in my dreams (my 2nd time).  It was somewhere outdoors with cars, many people and sunny. I did not go up to him to speak out of shyness but a companion of mine ( i dont know who he was) came to me after going to the prophet (pbuh) for advise.  I asked him what he said to him.  He responded that he sat on the prophet's lap and felt electricity go up his spine?!  I thought to myself i really should make an effort to go up to the Prophet to ask him any advise before its too late and he's gone.  But i didn't.

++++++++++++++++++++++++=
The very first time i saw the prophet (pbuh) in a dream:
I was dressed in a white kandoora and talking with another companion (who i do not know) also dressed in a white kandoora.  (this is before I had ever been to the UAE and knew what a kandoora was).  We were talking behind another brother (also dressed in white) who was standing in prayer.  We said how we should ask the Prophet (pbuh) to ask for blessings for him due to his extra acts of worship.

Just then I saw the prophet walking calmly and gently in the corner of my eye, wearing a turban and brown kandoora.  There was a sense of authority about him where everyone instantly respected him but not from fear - out of respectful love.  His reply was - he is already getting reward.  I interpreted it to mean - I should start doing extra prayers to gain more reward.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The last time I did not actually see the prophet but I came close.  My soul was taken up into the sky along with Roohy's.  I thought we were dead.  I was glad that we were together in this "journey" we were about to take.  I remember thinking that this is surreal.  I couldn't believe it was actually happening.  Everything we learnt and believed in life was actually happening!  Then the sea beneath us split. One side raised higher than the other.  Roohy and I suddenly dropped from the sky. Roohy dropped into the side of the sea that was raised higher.  I dropped into the "lower" side.  We didn't sink. We were dragged across the sea from our backs, skimming across the top of the sea, like a stone being skimmed.  We were being pulled by an unseen force.  Travelling backwards at such a fast speed.  I was pulled until we reached this small island in the middle of the sea.  It was large enough for a single hut.  Everything was wooden and natural, poor looking.  The entrance to this wooden hut had an eye scanner.  The only "modern" thing on the island.  The only technology on the island. It scanned me before I could enter to confirm it was truly me.  I remember wondering why it would need to check it was really me?  who else could look like me?  Anyway, I went inside.  There were wooden seats inside the small room.  I sat down and saw roohy sitting next to me on the other wooden seat.  I was happy that we were together.  I think I told her.  "at least we are together".  I then heard a voice saying that "this is not the afterlife.  This is the waiting room for the prophet"!  I got up and started looking around.  There was a book on a table.  It had my name on it and "race: human" written on the cover.  I opened the book. On each page it had a tree of names - my entire ancestry linking back to Adam and Eve on the first page!!! Except their names were not Adam or Eve but slightly different.  one syllable.  like "om".  I cant remember but I somehow knew it meant Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment