Thursday, 18 August 2016

Brother's Clown

This is a true story of my brother's exorcism.  I will not use direct quotes or audio for this one - but I shall paraphrase (as it was done over skype).  .

RUQUAH SESSION 1: THE CLOWN
So I asked my brother to check his inner waiting room.
he said he could see a coffee table in the middle of his room
and a window and door
and a ceiling window
and a couch by the coffee table

he saw himself, wearing a white thobe and white turban
and then he saw on the couch a clown
it would shape shift from clown to a blond woman
we recited surat al fatihah - and the clown's eyes shook

RUQYAH SESSION 2: THE CLOWN LEAVES
Later - I asked my brother to call me again so we could do some ruqyah
he visualised the room again and saw the clown
he approached the clown and asked it some questions;
how long have you been here? - long time
before I was muslim? - yes
do you want to become muslim? - no (as his eyes popped out in surprise)
why not? - I cant
if you don't leave we will pray to make you muslim or be destroyed! - prove it!

ok - so I recited some verses of the Qur'an to my brother
he said he could see a hand of light come into his room through the window
it grabbed the clown and shook it up and down
thereafter I told my brother to ask it again:
do you want to become muslim? - it looked scared

we recited more Qur'an.
they said the speaker (we were over skype) of the computer became very loud as I recited
and that there was a speaker in the background that also crackled
they all (my brother, his wife and my mother who were in the room) looked surprised and suddenly believed something supernatural was going on

the clown became smaller as the light of the quran came in through the window
I told my brother to put the clown in the light
he said he saw the clown getting smaller
it turned into a butterfly
and flew out the ceiling window
was that it? we thought.  was it that easy?
it didn't die or convert! it just flew out.
light filled his room and he felt better
there was a shadow where the clown once was - but it slowly got lighter and faded with the light
my brother's beard turned white and so did his hair
we finished the ruqyah for the day.

RUQYAH SESSION 3: THE DOOR IS UNLOCKED!
the next day, my brother called again
we thought all was well
but I like to check to be certain
he visualised his room
it was still bright and the light was still coming in from the window
he was lying down on his back on his couch
his hair was black now but curly/wavy
he got up, still wearing a white turban and thobe

I told him to look around the room
he said it was empty
I said look for anything unusual
he said the only thing he could spot was a butt imprint on the couch - where the clown used to sit
I said to him - go and touch the imprint
he did - the clown came out
he asked it some questions:
are u the same clown? - yes
where did you go? - for a walk
when did you come back? - soon
how did you get back in? - you didn't lock the door
how do you lock the door? - (laughs) if I told you that I wouldn't be able to get back in
do you want to become muslim? - it turned into a small boy sitting on the couch swinging its legs innocently
I told my brother it was trying to make him feel sorry for it
then I said to ask it to reveal its true form - it didn't: showing half clown, half blond woman
it then turned into a blond woman to make my brother like it
I said to my brother go to the light
he said he can grab it
I said make a weapon from the light
he brought out of it a hammer and shield made of light
I said go to the clown and hit it
he did.  it went through the clown but as it did the clown turned to smoke
my brother then took the smoke and took it to the window
he opened the window and imagined something suck out the smoke
then his beard and hair turned white again

I then said to my brother
pray to God that He locks your doors (since we were not sure what that means, nor how to lock it)
he did
and saw a key lock the ceiling window
and the other windows in the room have their locks turn slowly to the right
he then saw the handle to the doors turn and shake
as if the demon was trying to get back in but couldn't because it was locked
it was still alive!


RUQYA SESSION 4: CLOWN BECOMES MUSLIM
my brother saw his room
he was still wearing a white gown and turban with a white beard
he could also see an old arab/Pakistani man sitting in the couch - wearing a white gown with a black beard - it was the demon pretending to be a pious man
I told him to prostrate to God and make dua that the demon cannot escape this time - that it is bound to the couch - and that it will become muslim
he did - and the man became bound by a seatbelt made of light
my brother went to talk to the man
and asked It are you muslim now? - how would I know?
do you believe God is One and that Muhammad is His messenger? - I would
it seemed to avoid answering directly, like I would if I could
Say the shahadah after me. - it wouldn't repeat it

I told my brother to say some of the names of God out loud
Malik al-Mulk (King of the Kingdom)
its eyes popped out of its sockets in amazement and awe. it looked scared
Al-Nuur (The Light)
Al-RaHmaan (The Merciful)
It said stop. don't say any more names.

Then will you become muslim? - I cant. I'm afraid
What are you afraid of? - I cant trust you
Do you fear God? - Yes,. I know He is the Truth.

Al-Nuur (a few more times)
Al-Aleem (The Knowing) - I know He knows
Al-Hakeem (The Wise)

It got more scared and started rocking, getting agitated
It changed. The walls got darker. Its cloak changed colour
he started becoming skinny like bones

I told my brother to recite surat al fatihah to it
And then the last two surahs of the Qur'an
Then he spittled on it - it didn't like that
The light was burning it.

And then I told my brother to say to it:
i want you to become muslim. If you don't you will be destroyed by the light
it said - I'm scared. I just want to know ill be safe
Do not fear. you should fear the fire.
If you become muslim and die then you get paradise
And if you become muslim then you can go to a sanctuary in Mekkah or Madinah and learn the religion
it said: what if i get hurt along the way?
Then you go straight to paradise. you should be more worried about if you get hurt and die before becoming muslim.
Receive the glad tidings of safety and paradise if you surrender yourself to God

Eventually - after similar dawah and inviting to God - it looked ready to become muslim
I told my brother to make dua in his heart and ask God that He guides the demon and that it accepts Islam
my brother then asked the demon:
do you want to become muslim? - it agreed
so repeat the shahadah after me
Ash-hadu an-laa ilaaha illallaah (I swear there is no god except God)
wa ash-hadu anna Muhammad rasuul allaah (and i swear Muhammad is the messenger of God)
it repeated
it gained a white cloak
then disappeared!

Had it become muslim? where did it go?
my brother looked around the room.  It was bright. vry bright
but he couldn't find it anymore!
I said to my brother:
prostrate in the room and thank God and ask Him to let him come back for one last question
he did

then he saw a very bright white being with wings in the corner of the room - it was the muslim demon!
my brother said:
Al-salaamu 3alaykum wa-raHmatullah (Peace be upon you and Gods Mercy)
it said
Wa-a3laykum al-salaam wa-raHmatullah and may you be rewarded

My brother asked it:
is it Ok to ask you one last question before you go to Mekkah or MEdinah? - yes
What did you mean when you said i didn't lock my door? - the purity of your eyes
Ah - ok - i understand now. thank you. Go in peace - al-salaamu 3alaykum wa-raHmatullah. 
it responded
Wa-3alaykum al-salaam wa-raHmatullah and may you be rewarded
ameen. and you.

the view then zoomed outside his room and saw the good demon fly off into the clouds.

Afterward I asked my brother; 'did you know what it meant by the purity of the eyes?;
he said - I think so - looking at haram things
yes - looking at ladies with lust for example - even if its on TV - that is why we must lower our gaze
he said - yeah  - must avoid looking and gazing at unnecessary things

my brother reflected and then added some words of wisdom:-
"its the one thing that stains your heart and your mind. only through tears can they be washed."

alhamdulilah rabb il3aalameen




No comments:

Post a Comment