Ruth had died. she had a heart attack. I remember they said that there was bruising around her chest. I remember being shocked by the news. I thought she was still relatively young to have died (40?). I reretted that I had not spoken to her more. So I was transported to the work office (back in time?) where I could greet her before she had died. She was with two or three other people. I greeted her and them. Then one of the people left and I spoke to him. But he acted strangely. He was amazed at me. He could see me in my true form. Like a soul of light. He wondered how I could be here or why I was visiting. I then touched him on his shoulder - but I realised that would trigger something. Sure enough they knew I was somewhere I shouldn't be.
We were on the main road in a minivan, it was night. THen an arcangel came down from the sky and landed to the side of the mini van. He was in the form of a tall, strong man with a sword and red cloak. Then 5 or so others landed and formed a blockade across the road. They were different colours. one red, one green, one yellow, etc. They stood there in a line. all of a sudden they transformed into large birds of prey or dragons. each of their mouths opened at the same time and dropped all the way to the ground. They were like beaks.
We were on the main road in a minivan, it was night. THen an arcangel came down from the sky and landed to the side of the mini van. He was in the form of a tall, strong man with a sword and red cloak. Then 5 or so others landed and formed a blockade across the road. They were different colours. one red, one green, one yellow, etc. They stood there in a line. all of a sudden they transformed into large birds of prey or dragons. each of their mouths opened at the same time and dropped all the way to the ground. They were like beaks.
No comments:
Post a Comment