Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Shot!

I was in the top of a tall building.  There was a dinner party and all my school friends were there.  I remember Sofia suddenly walked out of the window!!! I remember being shocked thinking that she was the least likely person to commit suicide. 

I then left the party and walked down to the bottom of the building and left the building.  Just as I left the ground floor of the building collapsed and the building was 1 story shorter.

As I was walking down the street, a police car drove ahead of me and blocked off the street further down.  Police officers then started arresting people who had come out of the building.  We were mainly university students. 

One police officer came up to me and started putting me in handcuffs.  I then noticed another car drive up by the side and a man with a gun sitting in the car! I got down on the floor instinctively.

The man in the car began shooting and the police officer ran a bit and then got down on the floor too (but didn't start shooting back!!).  Everyone else around got down on the floor. My face was facing the other way, I couldn't see the shooter.  I could hear them shooting and people getting hit! 

I was waiting to be killed.  I felt one bullet skim the top of my calf and then another skim my arm.  I remember thinking the third bullet would hit me in the head. I then woke up


No comments:

Post a Comment