Monday, 17 April 2017

he saas said "her name will be leen"

Abu Zahra Dery Alim b Terry Weizemann said
that he dreamt the Prophet saas 
he walked around the new house
Slightly leaning forward as he walked
his arms held behind his back
I struggled to follow him
He walked so swiftly and yet didn't look as if he was trying to
For him it was normal pace
For me I was nearly running or jogging
His thobe clean, plain coloured, a single piece
He looked slightly slimmer than I had imagined
SAAS
Then as he went round the corner
The words came
"Her name will be Leen"

When I first read this hadith...it immediately reminded me of my dream.

Abu hurayra narrates:
"I have not seen anyone more beautiful than God's Messenger (SAAS) it was as if the sun is shining on his face. I have not seen anyone quicker in his walking than God's Messenger (SAAS) it was as if the earth was made easy for him. We would tire ourselves out (following him) while he would not struggle"

No comments:

Post a Comment