Saturday, 24 June 2017

Asking the Prophet saas questions in dreams

Abu Zahra Dery Alim b. Terry said that Umm Fahtima Rouhy bt. Na'imu l-Rahman said that she had a dream of the Prophet saas and in it she asked him saas about which scholars to follow. he saas said: "just follow my narrations [hadith] - strong [hasan] and authentic [sahih] only [faqad]"

Abu Zahra Dery Alim said that Umm Fahtima Rouhy bt. Na'imu l-Rahman said that she had a dream of the Prophet saas and in it she asked him saas about the name "leen". he saas said "A-leen-a".  I said: "does that mean Ava leenah (one of the names Idris was considering for his expected baby daughter)?" she said: he only said: "A-leen-a".

Abu Zahra Dery Alim said that Umm Fahtima Rouhy bt. Na'imu l-Rahman said that she had a dream of the Prophet saas and in it she said "I saw him saas standing by his kawthar, but it was frozen!  whenever he touched it, it would flow". And she said "it tastes like ice-cream".  I said: "did you drink from it?"  she nodded

La Shay. Faqad sunnah Hasan.

Wow it's glowing. Referring to his horses saddle. Its from jannah. Thats why it's glowing. I sat on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment