[Commentary in square brackets by Dery Alim]
Dery Alim narrates that Idris Alim said:
0) Introduction
: So I had a dream yesterday.
Anyway we started to head to the revolving door
Dery Alim narrates that Idris Alim said:
0) Introduction
: So I had a dream yesterday.
It was weird
It was one of the most vivid dreams
but there were points like when I was moving and watching you in the dream
I realised that I couldn't usually do this
but I couldn't tell I was dreaming
I was still unawaRe I was asleep
It was one of the most vivid dreams
but there were points like when I was moving and watching you in the dream
I realised that I couldn't usually do this
but I couldn't tell I was dreaming
I was still unawaRe I was asleep
1) inside the School (Life of this world)
So you [Dery Alim]
and I [Idris Alim]
were clearly in the dream
So you [Dery Alim]
and I [Idris Alim]
were clearly in the dream
and what it was all about was me getting a job offer at your school [in Abu Dhabi]
and we were speaking to the vice principal
and you were next to me
because I asked you to advise me on the matter.
So I was gonna take the job
but you were negotiating the best thing for me there
So I can't remember if we agreed or turned it down.
but whatever it was the vice principal was walking and talking with us through the school
whilst there were loads of kids just walking to class (or what we thought was class)
and this queuing system was radiculous.
They all had to fit through one revolving door which could fit a maximum of like 3 or 4 at a time if you squashed together.
The revolving door is not to the exit
it leads to another corridor
it leads to another corridor
Anyway the principal left us in the lobby of the school
and she didn't want us to follow her
and she left through the entrance of the door
but for some reason it was raining outside
and she knew she had to go out that way to get to the principals office
to discuss the negotiation we just had.
Anyway we started to head to the revolving door
and for some reason other staff were able to queue jump by jumping in with students.
So I said that we need to get through as well...
so I got through
got in with two others
but it was a black girl wearing head coverings
but make up
and she gave me a dirty look as to say
why are you trying to get through in my pod.
So I thought nothing of it and just carried out.
For some reason it took you a moment to follow
I went through first
and you took like 3 lots of people before you came
and at that point I was able to see your every movement and you took like 3 lots of people before you came
whilst I waited for you to meet me on the other side. ..
2) Queueing to the unknown (Tests and Trials of Life)
then there were massive queues
which were just going and going
and we both just met up
and was walking down the school corridor
but it wasn't a small corridor
imagine the width of the corridor was like the ones in your school - really wide!!
But we were only were queuing on the right hand side
and we were walking
after a while
I was on the right hand side of you
and you were on my left
and there was a police guy in the middle separating people.
he was seperating men and woman.
Nothing to worry I thought
but when we got to him
I was in the wrong queue [for ladies]
he put me back into your queue [for men]
which is in twos.....[not single file]
so we were next to each other
feet together [standing beside one another]
walking down the corridor
until we got to the end of the building.....
The final door was flat
and then we go outside
3) End of the Line (Death)
now we got outside
and we saw on the left hand side this tent
where they were ticking and checking names - like a register.
But I clearly remember they were dressed like Jews
- white cloth but blue beading around the edges of the clothes
similar to what they wear nowadays...
(btw we were the first in the queue now
but lead by a Jewish rabbi guy
or young Jew)
so I realised we were going to be killed.
We had queued to be burnt alive!
I remember seeing a massive wall which no man could scale
but it wasn't thick
it was just tall.
Say 7m (two floors)...
so I assume [the tall wall was] a firing line wall
but our [queue] was [the queue] to be burnt alive....
The wreckage between the wall and the mound [where we would be burnt]
was broken up ground
imagine something tore up the pavement
and you could see barbed wire and reinforcement in the slab Etc
but between the cracks was magma - Or fire
4) Fire (Hell)
Now there were other Jews sitting on top of this mound
before they went to their deaths by being burnt....
who owned the other two clothes being burn on the BBQ
the people on the mound
were also Jewish people or Muslims
but they looked like Jews
with the scull cap and white cloth that they wore
But they were being persecuted by their own people
We were Muslim
Don't know how but we knew we were
During the whole time we queued
to be taken to the mound
(as we got outside)
no one spoke
Not even us
Nor did we greet the people on the mound
other then with a smile.
Anyway
So we sat on top of this mountain [mound]
and we [and the mound we were on] surrounded the BBQ set [a large one to burn people?]
which had already two other cloths on it
on the BBQ there are two other rags
like the one we were given
which represent our tribe
which were burning but very slowly
so we saw the new guard [jewish guard]
give something to the person leading us [the young jewish rabbi]
he was given a cloth on a stick
which was lit on fire.
and so .....
and we were heading towards the BBQ
which only had the clothes on some of the time
5) Judgement
I looked at the cloth [being held by our young jewish rabbi guide]
and it extinguished itself!
When the jew was first given the cloth by the man with the stick
it went out
there were gasps of air by people [in shock / amazement]
as (if to say) this has never happened before ever!
So the Jewish guard
went back to the tent quickly
and said to the Jewish officer [at the tent]
it's gone out...
He gave it back to the man as if to say this was a mistake
he got a weird look
and then it was re lit...
He re lit it but it was barely burning
It went out again when it came near us
He got it up the BBQ set as quickly as possible but it went out
and so he went back to get it re lit.
It was slightly burning
but was just about lit....
We were told
if the cloth burns
and burns the material it was on
(I was like this is so unfair
the cloth is gonna burn out
it's like made of flammable materials)
so just like the other clothes [cloths?]
he placed it on the BBQ
we all sat round on the mound waiting for our judgement.
So the funny thing is
it went out....
So he used the other two burning clothes to light it in the BBQ
the guy used the other rags
from the other people on the mound
to re light it
and re lit it
and we were like....
so basically
we are gonna be burnt [i.e. they will keep retesting until we get judged to be burnt]
But SubhanAllãh
this is where it got freaky.....
Ours went out
and then so did the others we saw around (us)
when all of them went out
the people were like
oh no
what
this is so weird
and it wouldn't re light....
But then all three went out
so we survived all three clothes
by doing nothing
(blatantly Allãh)
6) Fruits (Paradise)
But was also weird
was the scenario changed
no more fire
then I realised it was maghrib time
and then that's when a bowl of fruit
appeared in front of us
or was placed in front of us
it was because we had been fasting all day too
At first I didn't think that day you were fasting
because you were given water
by the person we sat on the mound with
The jug of water was for everyone
but you got it first
then we ate the food...... and sat
there were 4 on the mound
around that silver bowl - full of fruit
You [Dery]
me [Idris]
and two others [the jews with us on the mound of fire]
but I couldn't help think whilst eating the fruit
"is this another test"
I couldn't tell if was another test
so I didn't scoff.
I ate slowly
with the right hand only...
like a fasting person would as to open your fast
I think I must of hinted to you to do the same
but I do remember you were eating a bit quicker then I.
the people were so excited to eat this fruit
I admittedly did think when eating
"wow these brothers are eating so fast
as if we won't get more
or as if this was our last supper"
But this bowl has fruit on it I've never seen before
the dates I could relate to - But they didn't taste like dates
it was the best fruit you had ever eaten
I felt it could have got better
which were just going and going
and we both just met up
and was walking down the school corridor
but it wasn't a small corridor
imagine the width of the corridor was like the ones in your school - really wide!!
But we were only were queuing on the right hand side
and we were walking
after a while
I was on the right hand side of you
and you were on my left
and there was a police guy in the middle separating people.
he was seperating men and woman.
Nothing to worry I thought
but when we got to him
I was in the wrong queue [for ladies]
he put me back into your queue [for men]
which is in twos.....[not single file]
so we were next to each other
feet together [standing beside one another]
walking down the corridor
until we got to the end of the building.....
The final door was flat
and then we go outside
3) End of the Line (Death)
now we got outside
and we saw on the left hand side this tent
where they were ticking and checking names - like a register.
But I clearly remember they were dressed like Jews
- white cloth but blue beading around the edges of the clothes
similar to what they wear nowadays...
(btw we were the first in the queue now
but lead by a Jewish rabbi guy
or young Jew)
so I realised we were going to be killed.
We had queued to be burnt alive!
I remember seeing a massive wall which no man could scale
but it wasn't thick
it was just tall.
Say 7m (two floors)...
so I assume [the tall wall was] a firing line wall
but our [queue] was [the queue] to be burnt alive....
The wreckage between the wall and the mound [where we would be burnt]
was broken up ground
imagine something tore up the pavement
and you could see barbed wire and reinforcement in the slab Etc
but between the cracks was magma - Or fire
4) Fire (Hell)
Now there were other Jews sitting on top of this mound
before they went to their deaths by being burnt....
who owned the other two clothes being burn on the BBQ
the people on the mound
were also Jewish people or Muslims
but they looked like Jews
with the scull cap and white cloth that they wore
But they were being persecuted by their own people
We were Muslim
Don't know how but we knew we were
During the whole time we queued
to be taken to the mound
(as we got outside)
no one spoke
Not even us
Nor did we greet the people on the mound
other then with a smile.
Anyway
So we sat on top of this mountain [mound]
and we [and the mound we were on] surrounded the BBQ set [a large one to burn people?]
which had already two other cloths on it
on the BBQ there are two other rags
like the one we were given
which represent our tribe
which were burning but very slowly
so we saw the new guard [jewish guard]
give something to the person leading us [the young jewish rabbi]
he was given a cloth on a stick
which was lit on fire.
and so .....
and we were heading towards the BBQ
which only had the clothes on some of the time
5) Judgement
I looked at the cloth [being held by our young jewish rabbi guide]
and it extinguished itself!
When the jew was first given the cloth by the man with the stick
it went out
there were gasps of air by people [in shock / amazement]
as (if to say) this has never happened before ever!
So the Jewish guard
went back to the tent quickly
and said to the Jewish officer [at the tent]
it's gone out...
He gave it back to the man as if to say this was a mistake
he got a weird look
and then it was re lit...
He re lit it but it was barely burning
It went out again when it came near us
He got it up the BBQ set as quickly as possible but it went out
and so he went back to get it re lit.
It was slightly burning
but was just about lit....
We were told
if the cloth burns
and burns the material it was on
(I was like this is so unfair
the cloth is gonna burn out
it's like made of flammable materials)
so just like the other clothes [cloths?]
he placed it on the BBQ
we all sat round on the mound waiting for our judgement.
So the funny thing is
it went out....
So he used the other two burning clothes to light it in the BBQ
the guy used the other rags
from the other people on the mound
to re light it
and re lit it
and we were like....
so basically
we are gonna be burnt [i.e. they will keep retesting until we get judged to be burnt]
But SubhanAllãh
this is where it got freaky.....
Ours went out
and then so did the others we saw around (us)
when all of them went out
the people were like
oh no
what
this is so weird
and it wouldn't re light....
But then all three went out
so we survived all three clothes
by doing nothing
(blatantly Allãh)
6) Fruits (Paradise)
But was also weird
was the scenario changed
no more fire
then I realised it was maghrib time
and then that's when a bowl of fruit
appeared in front of us
or was placed in front of us
it was because we had been fasting all day too
At first I didn't think that day you were fasting
because you were given water
by the person we sat on the mound with
The jug of water was for everyone
but you got it first
then we ate the food...... and sat
there were 4 on the mound
around that silver bowl - full of fruit
You [Dery]
me [Idris]
and two others [the jews with us on the mound of fire]
but I couldn't help think whilst eating the fruit
"is this another test"
I couldn't tell if was another test
so I didn't scoff.
I ate slowly
with the right hand only...
like a fasting person would as to open your fast
I think I must of hinted to you to do the same
but I do remember you were eating a bit quicker then I.
the people were so excited to eat this fruit
I admittedly did think when eating
"wow these brothers are eating so fast
as if we won't get more
or as if this was our last supper"
But this bowl has fruit on it I've never seen before
the dates I could relate to - But they didn't taste like dates
it was the best fruit you had ever eaten
I felt it could have got better
but i broke out of the dreAm.
and then that's when I woke up.
Interpretation
Afterward rouhy said to me his dream means Hajj
I didn't see how but much later it occured to me alhamdulilah. The cues are the waiting we do on hajj and the Jewish checkpoint could be the visit to Al aqsa on the way if we combine it with a trip to Jerusalem.
When I mentioned the interpretation to Idris. He said. "It's funny you said that. I thought it might mean Hajj"
No comments:
Post a Comment