I was waiting to pray near the mosque in Jerusalem, with my brother (idris) and wife (rouhy).
All of a sudden, the rows opened up and the front rows were free for us - as if we were waiting behind a rope and the rope was removed for people to come into rows closer to the mosque. We could go all the way to the front row! idris and I lined up right next to the mosque (it was dark grey) and rouhy also went in the front row - but because men and women couldn't stant beside one another in salah - she went to the right side (for ladies) and we stayed on the left side - all front row. The imam came out next to us. He said something in a foreign language. No one could understand him. It sounded Arabic but wasn't. I guess Iranian. the last word he said to everyone was "matrouq" and looked frustrated that hardly anyone was responding to him because the majority didn't understand his language. I guessed, because he was the imam and he hadn't started the salah - that he was saying "do your Sunnah prayers first". A young boy behind me - fair, with blueish eyes - possibly Iranian too - answered me saying - yes that's what the imam said. And he added. matrouq means "you don't know", and he also said that he was not the main imam, but the main imam hadn't arrived yet (to start the salah).
I looked over to rouhy, who was already doing her Sunnah prayers - with a small play pen surrounding her - she had her own special area at the front row to give her space from others! mashallah
In the dream, I realised that the Jerusalem mosque was owned by Shia - and that Mecca was owned by Sunni -and the two had an agreement. It was between the shia or the dutch owning the Jerusalem mosque - but Saudi preferred the dutch - but because they weren't muslim - the shia were the next best option.
All of a sudden, the rows opened up and the front rows were free for us - as if we were waiting behind a rope and the rope was removed for people to come into rows closer to the mosque. We could go all the way to the front row! idris and I lined up right next to the mosque (it was dark grey) and rouhy also went in the front row - but because men and women couldn't stant beside one another in salah - she went to the right side (for ladies) and we stayed on the left side - all front row. The imam came out next to us. He said something in a foreign language. No one could understand him. It sounded Arabic but wasn't. I guess Iranian. the last word he said to everyone was "matrouq" and looked frustrated that hardly anyone was responding to him because the majority didn't understand his language. I guessed, because he was the imam and he hadn't started the salah - that he was saying "do your Sunnah prayers first". A young boy behind me - fair, with blueish eyes - possibly Iranian too - answered me saying - yes that's what the imam said. And he added. matrouq means "you don't know", and he also said that he was not the main imam, but the main imam hadn't arrived yet (to start the salah).
I looked over to rouhy, who was already doing her Sunnah prayers - with a small play pen surrounding her - she had her own special area at the front row to give her space from others! mashallah
In the dream, I realised that the Jerusalem mosque was owned by Shia - and that Mecca was owned by Sunni -and the two had an agreement. It was between the shia or the dutch owning the Jerusalem mosque - but Saudi preferred the dutch - but because they weren't muslim - the shia were the next best option.
No comments:
Post a Comment