i dreamt that we were all at an outdoor location
near the river
somewhere in the UK I suppose
which had been made to look very nice
and everyone who was there were in their best clothes
because they were all expecting prince Charles for dinner
I was there
and I remember how pretentious everyone was being
how well behaved they had to act
so then prince Charles came
dressed in his navy blue parade dress
he seemed older than Id imagined
but very friendly
and he gave a few speeches
there were no body guards
no huge crowds
there were probably less than fifty of us there in total
closed event
private party
like a special guest appearance
I couldn't remember what he was saying
but he seemed alright with me - a few direct eye contact
very casual or personal interactions
considering he is a royal
I kept thinking
how could this be the same guy who cheated on princess Diana
he seems like such a decent man
near the river
somewhere in the UK I suppose
which had been made to look very nice
and everyone who was there were in their best clothes
because they were all expecting prince Charles for dinner
I was there
and I remember how pretentious everyone was being
how well behaved they had to act
so then prince Charles came
dressed in his navy blue parade dress
he seemed older than Id imagined
but very friendly
and he gave a few speeches
there were no body guards
no huge crowds
there were probably less than fifty of us there in total
closed event
private party
like a special guest appearance
I couldn't remember what he was saying
but he seemed alright with me - a few direct eye contact
very casual or personal interactions
considering he is a royal
I kept thinking
how could this be the same guy who cheated on princess Diana
he seems like such a decent man
No comments:
Post a Comment