...with God's name [bi-smi-l-lah(i)]
The Cherishing Cherisher [l-rahmaani l-raheem(i)]
Maker of the skies and the earth [faatiru l-samawaati wa-l-ard(i)]
I'm taking refuge with God [a'udhu bi-l-lah(i)]
from the evil of my ego [min sharri nafsi-y]
and the evil of satan [wa-sharri shaytan(i)]
and his polytheism [wa-shirki-h(i)]
(There's) no mental or physical strength [la hawla wa-la quwwa(ta)]
except with God the High and Mighty [illa bi-l-lahi l-'aliyu l-'adheem(i)]
The Cherishing Cherisher [l-rahmaani l-raheem(i)]
Maker of the skies and the earth [faatiru l-samawaati wa-l-ard(i)]
Knower of the unseen and the seen ['aalimu l-ghaybi wa-l-shahaada(ti)]
Nurturing-Lord of every thing and His angels [rabbi kulli shay'in wa-maleeku-h(u)]
I testify that (there's) no god but You [ash'hadu an la ilaha illa ant(a)]
Alone; You have no partner [wahdu-ka la shareeka la-k(a)]
and I testify that Muhammad [wa-sh'hadu anna Muhammada(n)]
is Your servant and Your messenger ['abdu-k wa-rasoulu-k]
God's greetings (be) on him [salla l-lahu 'alay-h(i)]
and his family and companions [wa-ahli-hi wa-sahbi-h(i)]
and peace [wa-sallim(u)]
Nurturing-Lord of every thing and His angels [rabbi kulli shay'in wa-maleeku-h(u)]
I testify that (there's) no god but You [ash'hadu an la ilaha illa ant(a)]
Alone; You have no partner [wahdu-ka la shareeka la-k(a)]
and I testify that Muhammad [wa-sh'hadu anna Muhammada(n)]
is Your servant and Your messenger ['abdu-k wa-rasoulu-k]
God's greetings (be) on him [salla l-lahu 'alay-h(i)]
and his family and companions [wa-ahli-hi wa-sahbi-h(i)]
and peace [wa-sallim(u)]
I'm taking refuge with God [a'udhu bi-l-lah(i)]
from the evil of my ego [min sharri nafsi-y]
and the evil of satan [wa-sharri shaytan(i)]
and his polytheism [wa-shirki-h(i)]
(There's) no mental or physical strength [la hawla wa-la quwwa(ta)]
except with God the High and Mighty [illa bi-l-lahi l-'aliyu l-'adheem(i)]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank God [l-hamdu li-lah(i)]
Nurturing-Lord of the (seen and unseen) Worlds [rabbi l-'alameen(i)]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Disclaimer:
I'm no scholar!
nor even a specialist
I'm but an ordinary man;
a son, brother, husband and father.
Even if my answers contain proofs
from The-Recitation (of God) [l-Qur'an]
or The Prophetic-Example [l-Sunnah];
( authentic [sahih], strong [hasan]
or perhaps even weak [da'eef] )
1) any evidence out of context will be misleading
2) and sometimes meanings are lost in translation
Thank God [l-hamdu li-lah(i)]
Nurturing-Lord of the (seen and unseen) Worlds [rabbi l-'alameen(i)]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Disclaimer:
I'm no scholar!
nor even a specialist
I'm but an ordinary man;
a son, brother, husband and father.
Even if my answers contain proofs
from The-Recitation (of God) [l-Qur'an]
or The Prophetic-Example [l-Sunnah];
( authentic [sahih], strong [hasan]
or perhaps even weak [da'eef] )
1) any evidence out of context will be misleading
2) and sometimes meanings are lost in translation
No comments:
Post a Comment